The Programme of online talks for 2020/21, following some adjustments to the original lists because of Covid19, is now:
- October 13th Professor Andrew Gorringe, of Public Health England, on “How do we know that vaccines work? The whooping cough story”
- November 10th Nick Chrissos, of Cisco, on “The secure remote worker and the trusted workplace of the future”
- December 8th Professor Ian McHale, Liverpool University, on “Statistics in sport: the past, present and future”
- January 12th Lord Bob Kerslake, chairman of UK2070, on “UK2070 Commission: ‘Go Big. Go Local.’”
- February 9th Professor Rob Ford, University of Manchester, on “Brexitland: identity conflicts in British politics”
- March 9th Professor Nick Dunn, University of Lancaster, on “Future cities: reimagining and reconfiguring tomorrow’s world”
Meetings are temporarily being conducted online, see our covid response for further details.